Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Heart this Stuff!

It is Valentine's Day EVERYWHERE in the store!  Red hearts, pink hearts...it's enough to make you see...well, hearts.   And guess what I found last night.  C*A*N*D*Y!!  There are a ton of baskets filled with all kinds of treats.  Check this out:
I'm not usually a fan of bears.  I mean, really.  They can be scary!  But that little white bear is so cuddly, I curled up on his lap and took a nap!
I love you.  How sweet is that?  I love you, too, Miss Basket Lady!!

There's another area where there are handmade Valentine cards.  No goodies to nibble on, but the cards are pretty cute.  And, man, I wish my feet were bigger.  Notice those pink, beaded slippers at the corners of the table?  I just know I would be styling decked out in a pair of those!

Here's a close up of those sparkly slippers:


Well, that's all for me.  I've feeling kinda sleepy after eating all that Valentine candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment