Thursday, December 2, 2010

You're invited!

It's true.  YOU are invited to a party at Paply's Gifts & Antiques!  I saw this invitation on Mike's desk, so I'm sending it out to all my blogger friends.  You gotta come!!!  They've been decorating for days and there is going to be some great desserts and beverages.  I saw the list of food and drinks to be served and I've been salivating ever since.  Consider this your personal invitation to join the fun....


You are cordially invited to our Holiday Open House at
PAPLY'S GIFTS & ANTIQUE MALL
Thursday December 2nd from
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Holiday Desserts and Beverages
will be served.

5505 S. Fort Hood St (HWY 195), Killeen, TX 76542
(On HWY 195, ½ Mile South of Stan Schlueter Loop)
Phone: (254) 634-5679 or (254) 462-7631
·       Most Major Credit / Debit Cards Accepted
·       Lay-away Available



No comments:

Post a Comment