Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Official Vinnie-Tour of Paply's continues....

Last time I updated the blog, I told you about the patio.  Well, I've found more new area for you to explore!  One step outside the patio there are some neat chairs with flowers on the seat.  I guess that means these chairs are decoration only, huh?  :>) 
Some days the flowers look really pretty.  Some days they don't.  The day I took these pics was one of those 'don't' days.  It's this Texas heat.  There is nowhere outside the store where there is shade to protect the plants from the broiling sun...I know because I heard Mike explaining all this to a customer the other day, who was telling him he needed to water his plants.  Oh, well.  I guess you just have to imagine the chair seats filled with the beautiful, colorful flowers that YOU would put in them.  :>)

Back to the patio, pass through the glass door to the third level I told you about before, and look what I found! 
Whoa, baby!  Is that real money?  Must be because it's locked up tight inside a glass display cabinet.  Wonder if I could talk Mike and Brenda into making me a 'small' loan?  I'm thinking there's a trip in my future.  Las Vegas, maybe?  teehee  But we all know that I won't be asking Mike and Brenda for a loan.  If I did, then they'd know I'm living in their shop and they'd start slinging mouse traps all over everywhere.  And who needs that kind of abuse??  Besides, the money in the glass case isn't the kind of money you spend.  It's the kind you collect!  A guy was in the other day and bought a whole bunch of silver coins.  He said the price of silver had just gone up and no one had raised the price of the silver coins in the case.  Oops.  
   
Until the next time, it's Vinnie Mouse saying, "Au Revoir!"

No comments:

Post a Comment